Lara Nichols provides professional commercial cleaning services throughout the UK. The Company we take our environmental responsibility seriously and we have implemented a number of changes not only in our services but also in our office. We now have a comprehensive sustainability policy and action plan of how to reduce our impact on the environment both as a company and also as individuals.
PPHL – Lara Nichols operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) that has gained UCAS ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of cleaning services. Our procedure for identifying our Aspects, Impacts and Risks has allowed us to establish a process Aspects chart. Creating a focused approach to the activities and products we use and perform every day in the provision of our cleaning services helps us make sustainable and low impact choices for our customers and ourselves. It is the policy of the Company to implement and enforce the environmental procedures and policies as defined in the IMS Manual. This carries the Managing Directors’ unqualified support and it is a mandatory requirement that all employees comply with the policies and procedures as communicated in the IMS Manual. The Company has a continuing commitment to identifying key issues relating to Environmental impacts by way of the following:
• Ensure that customers’ needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled to a standard of excellence that fully satisfies their requirements.
• Review our waste management, Energy & water consumption and align our purchasing to our environmental goals.
• Communicate throughout the Company the importance of meeting customer needs and all statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Establish the Environment Policy and its objectives to maintain full compliance with ISO standards.
• Conduct periodic Management Reviews on the effectiveness and implementation of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the annual ISO audit.
• Monitor processes that will lead to continual improvements; to recognise and prevent non-conformance issues.
• Ensuring the availability of resources, knowledge & training.
• Provide a support network to underpin the continuous development of our staff, processes and procedures.
• Remain agile to changing conditions & circumstances
The Company complies with all UK legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities. This Environment Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability.