PPHL – Lara Nichols provides professional commercial cleaning services throughout the UK. The Company is committed to maintaining first-rate quality in its provision of products and services, commensurate with the requirements as defined in the client’s specification. The Company aims to provide defect-free goods and services to its clients on time and within budget.
PPHL – Lara Nichols operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) that has gained UCAS ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of cleaning services.
It is the policy of the Company to implement and enforce the quality assurance procedures and policies as defined in the IMS Manual. This carries the Managing Directors’ unqualified support and it is a mandatory requirement that all employees comply with the policies and procedures as communicated in the IMS Manual.
The Company has a continuing commitment to identifying key issues relating to Quality Assurance by way of the following:
- Ensure that customers’ needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled to a standard of excellence that fully satisfies their requirements.
- Communicate throughout the Company the importance of meeting customer needs and all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives to maintain full compliance with ISO
- Conduct periodic Management Reviews on the effectiveness and implementation of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the annual ISO audit.
- Monitor processes that will lead to continual improvements; to recognise and prevent non-conformance issues.
- Ensuring the availability of resources, knowledge &
- Provide a support network to underpin the continuous development of our staff, processes and
- Remain agile to changing conditions & circumstances
The Company complies with all UK legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability.